General: By using this website and/or registering as a user, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Murmont Warranty: All the products offered in the Murmont catalogue have a 2 year warranty according to European law.
- Dropshipping shipments: the final customer has 48 hours to report possible incidents to the distributor. The Murmont distributor has 5 calendar days to process this incident with Murmont through the Contact Area.
- Non-Dropshipping shipments: The distributor/customers has 5 calendar days to check and process this incident.
2. How should you proceed when receiving a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with the packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing you should do is check that the number of received packages matches those sent. Second, inspect each package externally with great care in order to see if there are any signs of it having been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any sign that may lead to suspect that the goods may be damaged. It is mandatory to leave a note and signature on the courier's delivery note, either on paper or digital support (PDA), "PACKAGE VISIBLY DAMAGED" if these signs are present. Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then presenting images that show visible damage to it will mean the incident will automatically be rejected.
If you are a Dropshipper, take advantage of the order confirmations sent to your customers to educate them in this good practice, as Murmont does with its distributors.
3. What can I do in case of an incident? (Broken during transportation, Wrong product, some products missing, Pieces missing)
At Murmont, you will have up to 5 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise to open an incident from your Murmont account through the Contact Us link. This term is much longer than the usual 24/48h term offered by other providers, since we want to make it easier for dropshippers and customers to obtain and provide all the necessary documentation. After this period, we can no longer claim transport insurance and our system will not allow you to open the incident.
Once you have accessed the contact area, you must choose the Logistics and After Sales channel to direct your inquiry to the correct department.
- Order not received, for inquiries about shipments that have not yet been received or for shipments in which you have not received all the packages sent (partial receipt).
- Order Received, to report incidents after receiving all the packages of your order. You must provide all the required documents as requested. Sending incorrect or inaccurate documents, or not sending them, will invalidate the possibility of any claim and will result in the cancellation of the incident.
As a seller, you must make the preliminary inquiries with your client and receive all the required information in order to correctly complete the incident. You can find all the information requested in the packing list that is attached in all our shipments, whether B2B or dropshipping. This includes your order, the references requested, the stamps or numbers of the operators who prepared your order.
You will need to provide a clear explanation with as much detail as possible in the Comments field. You must also add the requested images of the object of the claim in the attachments.
5. In which cases will Murmont not refund 100% of the product's value?
- If the product has clear signs of misuse, unjustified damage or arrives in bad condition;
- If the product is returned without the packaging, with a damaged packaging, or with transport labels that make the packaging unusable - 50% of the product's value will be discounted; and
- If the product is returned with missing parts or accessories, or if the incident description is not real - the product will not be refunded.
Very important: No refund will be made for products returned to Murmont that are not faulty or whose incident description is not real. They will be stored in our warehouse and you will receive a notice. You will have 7 days of receiving the notice to confirm if you want the products to be returned to your warehouse after paying for the shipping costs. If we do not receive any confirmation or payment within 7 days, the products will be destroyed in a recycling center and Murmont will not accept any claim for the products under any circumstances.
6. When is the money refunded?
Once the merchandise is received in our warehouses, and after checking the status of the same, we will proceed to the refund of its amount in the Murmont wallet. Keep in mind that the refund process could take several weeks to evaluate the merchandise received.
7. How long is the guarantee period?
Offering the highest quality and the best guarantee is our commitment to our customers. All items are guaranteed for a period of two years from the date of delivery, except for refurbished products, which have a 12 month guarantee.
11. What is not included in the guarantee?
- Defects caused by negligence, hits, misuse, tampering, wrong voltage or installation, or wear and tear, are not included.
- In the case of computer products, the guarantee does not cover virus removal, software recovery for this reason or hard disk reinstallation after formatting.
12. The guarantee will be void:
- If any detail of the guarantee or the proof of purchase is modified, altered or replaced; and/or
- If the identification number or the guaranteed product is tampered with or repaired without prior authorization by the Technical Service.